We are committed to protecting our visitors’ privacy and we will not collect any personal information about you as a visitor unless you provide it voluntarily. We take your privacy extremely seriously, and we never sell lists or email addresses. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
As a visitor, we collect two types of information on you:
- Contact or feedback information;
- Web page download information;
Contact or Feedback
When you fill the form on the “CONTACT US” , we use the personal information submitted in the form only to respond to your message. This personal information will not be kept longer than necessary and will be deleted once the feedback requirement is met.
If you read or download information from our site, we automatically collect and store the following non-personal information:
- The requested web page or download;
- Whether the request was successful or not;
- The date and time when you accessed the site;
- The Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
Access to your information
At any time, you may request from us what information is effectively held on you, if any. You have the right to have any inaccuracies corrected and where applicable erased, if they are not already deleted.
Debrecen, 10th May 2023